You two are so sweet, crazy that you were nervous to hang out, I remember being excited that you wanted to do something with me. I distinctly remember coffee at the Combine. I seriously loved that place. You know when you find somewhere that just fits you, when you go there you feel relaxed and just really good. That was how that place was for me. I remember the feeling after hanging out with both of you. That feeling like you've known each other before or that I just knew that both of you were going to be my friends, how much I cared about what you thought, or how you thought about things, that we laughed a lot. I remember that you were both genuine people and for me that is one of the most important things to be in life. You were real and felt comfortable quickly to be that way with me. This life is precious, our time and our experiences. The 2 years we spent together in nursing school although school sort of sucked is what I remember and value about my college experience. All the time we spent together I look back on as a really happy time, that I felt important, loved and we had so much fun. Like I said in an email to Jess, I feel like this time in all our lives is really special when our kids are small but f*ing hard. I know there are years ahead when it won't be so hard to see each other, that meeting for a weekend or week will be no big deal and we will do it. I get filled up, re-charged when i am with both of you and feel understood. THAT is seriously a great feeling.
Looking forward to the discussion about our partners. We were in this great honeymoon phase and now had a major pissed off weekend. Our fighting and disagreeing has changed though i notice. I'm not quite so ready to bolt anymore which is good. :)
More later but off to bed. I 2nd Jess's love of Carla's tech-ness, its great. I probably wouldn't have started my blog if it hadn't been for you guys and now I love doing it!
Goodnight my buddies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment