Friday, January 23, 2009

It Really Did Start in Pullman

Hi Ladies! I had a hard time coming up with a title for our blog.  We can change it when you all have a better idea.  

I remember when I first met you both...

I met Wendy in Sociology class with Mark.  I remember the first time we decided to hang out after school and we went to The Combine for coffee...ahhh the start of a beautiful friendship began with coffee.  What a surprise!  I was actually really anxious, like it was a first date.  I was even worried about what I was wearing.  How funny!  I am so glad the quick closing of that cool place wasn't an omen for our friendship.   We went back to your apartment and talked for hours that night.  It was so easy to be with you, still is!

The first time I met Jess was when we all had First Aid together.  I was jealous that you were sitting with Wendy right away but when I found out you were Mark's girl, I knew you had to be cool, cause he really was too!  

Remember right after nursing school started, that first weekend practically, Josh and I went to Seattle with you and Mark while Wendy was up watching baby Jake come into the world.  Can you believe what a quick comfortable friendship that was?  Who can travel together right away with no issues? So easy to be our crazy selves right away!  It was the first time we had another couple that we were both friends with at the same time.   

Well, twelve years later, here we are!  I love you both so much and am so grateful that you both came into my life!  

No comments:

Post a Comment